Christy Christensen-I made these and they were actually pretty good. I used apple sauce instead of butter. (I made half the recipe and it made 9 muffins so they were 3 point each on weight watchers!) Oh and I used my light and fit vanilla greek yogurt instead of the kind she used cause that is what I had in the fridge.
Recipe source: domesticatedacademic.wordpress.com.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup oats–quick or regular oats
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon Truvia Baking Blend OR 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups honey nonfat Greek yogurt (I like Chobani)
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Coat muffin tin with cooking spray or liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Combine yogurt, eggs, butter, and vanilla in a second bowl.
- Fold yogurt mixture into dry mixture; stir to combine completely.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into muffin tins (don’t be afraid to fill them full).
- Bake until top is golden and springs back when you gently touch it, 20-25 minutes.
Each serving (1 muffin) has approximately 24.3g of carbs and 1g of dietary fiber. Total NET CARBS= 23.3g.
215.2 Calories; 7.5g Total Fat; 5.6g Protein; 24.3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 5.1g Sugar; 47.1mg Cholesterol; 300.5mg Sodium.